Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Minecraft Architecture | Landscaping

    Since our next project in Minecraft is around the corner, and I decided to make a snow/mountain village, I am going to show you guys what our landscape looks like.  These pictures will also show you where the three parts of the city will be.  We edited the terrain just a few hours ago, and with the help of Worldedit and VoxelSniper, we got it all done within a very short amount of time.  The end result is breathtaking.  Although we couldn't get it exactly like Skyrim, I still love the shape.




    Basically, as I said before, there will be three parts: a residential area in the mountains, a commercial district/town square area in the valley before you go up into the mountains, and a farm/lower district area.  I was thinking about doing a river walk.  Although that still might be an option, I'm not sure how to make a good and natural looking river using our world-editing tools.  I think it looks really good overall though, and I'm looking forward to making a massive village with my friends on the server.

References:
>> Previous Minecraft Creations Post

No comments:

Post a Comment